Orbital Welding Training and Equipment for Alberta and Western Canada
John W. Page Welding Consulting Ltd. works on the following types of projects:
- Hydrogen reformers: pigtails, catalyst tube and headers (inconel, stainless and chrome)
- SAGD projects / power plants: above-ground superheated steam lines, co-gen steam bundles
- Refineries / upgraders: alloy pipe orbital welding to critical specs and in difficult access
- Cokers: weld build-up on vessel walls
- Stainless steel pipelines: orbital GTAW welding of stainless steel pipelines.
- Cross country or plant pipelines: including superheated steam lines; using mechanized FCAW uphill, which does not have the inherent lack-of-fusion defects of orbital GMAW welding.